- Like the SHE3590, oval tip seats for comfortable fit.
- Improved tips - more comfortable and better fit.
- Mic and remote button (SHE3905).
- Right-angle plug for stupid Android phones that have the jack on the top.
As you can see in above photo, there are even some more very welcome thoughts been put into these earbuds:
- Now you can easily see the very large and bold "L" and "R" before you insert them into the correct ears.
- A tiny slider to tighten up the wires around your cheeks for less cable movement/noise while you move.
- The cord is more stiff - less prone to tangle.
- Strain reliefs off the earbuds, should be much more durable than before.
- The buds now look and feel more high-end, thanking to the new shinning finishing, the strain reliefs and gold plated plug.
[update] After several days of listening, I have got a firm feel about the sound. I then tried the Dollartree tips on this SHE3905 and I much prefer these tips - less bass and more transparent.
[update] I noticed that the stock tips go quite deep, which result into better isolation and more bass, but not comfortable and transparent. The Dollar Tree tips correct this.