Must-have tweaks for Dolphin:
- Enable Dolphin Jetpack. Otherwise text reflow won't be available.
- In Gesture and sonar, uncheck Shake to activate. This feature is very troublesome.
- Change search engine to Google. The default Yahoo sucks.
- Check Always show address and menu bar.
- Change User agent to iPad, it works for most sites. If you find a site does not work, try set user agent to Android or Desktop. You can easily swap between them by swiping from the right side and click on the "Desktop" icon.
- Check open previous tab on startup.
- Check Auto-fit pages. This is text reflow or wrapping.
- In Page zoom, uncheck Open pages in overview. This thing starts with the first iPhone and I never understand why anybody want this crap - must double-tap on each and every page you open.